One week left before Thirteen Rising will be on our hands! I really can’t wait any longer. This is the finale, the ending, the verdict of the Zodiac Universe. I’ve been anticipating Romina Russell’s book from the start I fall in love with Zodiac. It was a long ride, a long time of waiting but I know it will be worth it. I really hope Zodiac readers would love the ending of the series. It is difficult to say goodbye to the thing you love for years and I really hope that it will not end here.
My Book Review of Wandering Star:
“She shows us the beauty of Zodiac Universe, the importance of unity and character and the meaning of love. This second installment will make you fall in love more deeply not just to the character but also to the story. Every chapter is worthy, it will make you feel contented, excited, shallow, curious, sad, and betrayed but above all and anything else, and you will feel love and be one with the characters.”
My Book Review of Black Moon:
Not just a glimpse of a life — you will learn that there’s more to life than you know, that there are much more things waiting for you at the other end of the world. I love how I acquire knowledge, lessons, and Philosophy on every Zodiac Book that I’ve read and the best part of it are that I could sense that they are written not because Romina was forced to, she wants us to see the world beyond her imagination and learn from it.
- “It’s one of our greatest human flaws: Arrogance. We look up and dare to assume we know, when the universe is unknowable.”
- “And in a universe of people that spend their todays searching for tomorrows, hope is the most powerful weapon you can have.”
- “I won’t stay silent anymore, not when speaking out can make a difference.”
- “Bad things have happened to you, but when it came time to act – when you were tested – you chose to forgive. Even the person who hurt you most.”
Wandering Star Quotes:
- “When we pass judgment, we hit a dead end. When we analyze something with an open mind, we can explore a concept into infinity.”
- “Failure is not an end-it is the means to an end. Study your failures, for they are the scrambled secrets of success.”
- “Wisdom lies not in facts themselves but in our understanding of them”
- “Sometimes the best way to love someone is to let them go”
- “Those in power are so afraid of losing it, they will do anything to keep the world under their control. Even when ‘anything’ means ignoring dangerous truths that threaten to grow more powerful the longer they’re unaddressed.”
Black Moon Quotes:
- “The happiest people are the one who have mastered life’s hardest lesson. They’ve learned how to let go,”
- “In fact, sometimes our strongest-held beliefs can become our worst enemies.”
- “I’ve realized the future is different for each of us. For some it’s fifty years, for others it’s ten months, and sometimes it’s just a few minutes. I don’t know how long mine is, but I know how I want to spend it.”
- “A powerful man wants people to dream of him, but a leader wants people to dream of themselves.”
- “I have always found it interesting that the symbol for Justice is a set of scales; the implication being that to achieve perfect harmony, good and bad must balance each other out. Rather than eradicating one, both must exist in equal quantities.”
- “There is no universal right or wrong because there can be no universal judge. Existence is too complicated and nuanced for such simplicity. And that is why the bad must exist alongside the good…because to eradicate one is to eradicate both.”
Also, I asked my friend Erika from The Nocturnal Fey to make an artwork inspired by Zodiac Covers. So far, she made Zodiac and Wandering Star inspired arts! Black Moon and Thirteen Rising would be up soon when they are done and will let you know! Her medium is painting.
BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE
August 7 – A Perfection Called Books – Hysan Appreciation Post
August 7 – Bookiemoji – Book Photography
August 8 – The Book Nut – Mood Board
August 9 – YA and Wine – What Makes a Great Villain?
August 10 – In Wonderland – Black Moon Book Look
August 10 – The Hardcover Lover
August 11 – Swoony Boys Podcast
August 14 – Here’s To Happy Endings – Review
August 15 – Picture Books to YA – Review
August 16 – Live Love Read
August 16 – The Hermit Librarian – Black Moon Playlist
August 17 – MundieMoms
August 18 – The Eater of Books!
August 21 – The Royal Polar Bear Reads – Book Photography
August 22 – The Book Talk
August 23 – Four Violet
August 24 – The Wednesday Blog – Zodiac Fun Facts
August 25 – The Biblio Life – Spotlight
That’s the end of it! I hope you feast your eyes on those book photography and Erika’s wonderful arts! If you have any comments and questions, drop down on the comment section and I would be happy to answer them! Happy reading!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Romina Russell (aka Romina Garber) is a Los Angeles based author who originally hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a teen, Romina landed her first writing gig—College She Wrote, a weekly Sunday column for the Miami Herald that was later picked up for national syndication—and she hasn’t stopped writing since. When she’s not working on ZODIAC, Romina can be found producing movie trailers, taking photographs, or daydreaming about buying a new drum set. She is a graduate of Harvard College and a Virgo to the core.