Who is happy? The Royal Polar Bear! Who is happy?! THE ROYAL POLAR BEAR! Erika from The Nocturnal Fey and I are here to announce our newly co-hosted INTERNATIONAL BLOG TOUR, Song of the Crimson Flower by Julie C. Dao!
I’M FREAKING EXCITED.
From the acclaimed author of Forest of a Thousand Lanterns comes a fantastical new tale of darkness and love, in which magical bonds are stronger than blood.
Will love break the spell? After cruelly rejecting Bao, the poor physician’s apprentice who loves her, Lan, a wealthy nobleman’s daughter, regrets her actions. So when she finds Bao’s prized flute floating in his boat near her house, she takes it into her care, not knowing that his soul has been trapped inside it by an evil witch, who cursed Bao, telling him that only love will set him free. Though Bao now despises her, Lan vows to make amends and help break the spell.
ABOUT THE BLOG TOUR
– This blog tour will run for 6 days through November 5th to 10th, 2019.
– There will be a total of 18 to 24 participants.
– E-galley is provided for the reviewers via Netgalley.
– Bloggers are free to format their posts according to their liking, but you MUST include all the primary details about the book that we will be including on the blog tour kit via email.
– The tour sign-up will close after one week. An email will be sent to chosen participants the following day.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Julie C. Dao (www.juliedao.com) is a proud Vietnamese-American who was born in upstate New York. She studied medicine in college, but came to realize blood and needles were her Kryptonite. By day, she worked in science news and research; by night, she wrote books about heroines unafraid to fight for their dreams, which inspired her to follow her passion of becoming a published author. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns is her debut novel. Julie lives in New England. Follow her on Twitter @jules_writes.
Julie is represented by Tamar Rydzinski of the Laura Dail Literary Agency.